Let me introduce my Thai guide to happiness
- Put yourself first, be the lead actor in your movie.
- Do what you need to do from your feeling in your stomach.
- Forgive yourself for what you did in the past.
- Don’t try to make everyone happy.
- Live today, every day.
- Think positive, say yes to life.
- Use your time wisely.
- Giving is better than taking.
- Eat and drink.
- Do not get addicted.
- Get involved with music.
Thai people are masters in Technics how to make yourself happy
It’s no surprise, that here people know how to make yourself happy in Thailand. I use people here as my Thai guide to staying happy. As Thai people in common are not rich, they have many Technics to make them selfs happy without spending a lot of money.
- Thailand is famous for the best massages. All over the country, you can get great oil, foot or other massages for a really good price. In Thai culture, it is normal to touch each other and give massages. Children to parents or just anyone to anyone to show friendship and love. It’s a relationship to the body, which people in “developed” countries nearly lost. Being touched makes happy.
- If you eat fresh fruit and vegetables it can help your well being. Just the look and taste of these wonderful creations of nature will give you a happy feeling.
- Eating sweet and or spicy makes happy too. Both release happy hormones after consuming.
- Don’t eat big meals at a time, better eat many times a day. You can enjoy the process of eating more often and don’t suffer under a heavy stomach.
- Playing with water, a thing every kid already loves to do. Beautiful scenery and clean water to play in helps your soul to relax. Give yourself into the joy of being “silly” once in a while, get out of yourself.
Was this of any help to you?
If you have any questions or something else you would like me to know, please feel free and comment at the bottom of this page. Thank you!!!
Also see these posts
All The products I promote are hand picked and revived by me